Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sneak peek



Another week has passed and my kitchen makeover is coming to an end. I am finally at peace regarding the size of the pattern. I just need to secure the wall covering permanently and to add protection. But I will divulge the whole process a little later on, when everything is finished :) Meanwhile, my "cowcat" Anais, seems to approve with the design. Yes, dear, you look lovely against the red & white dots. This new kitchen becomes you!

And I just can't end this post without a sweet pic from the previous sneak peak:


2 comments:

  1. Your kitty is adorable! - And looks great in front of the red and white polka dots! Thanks for stopping by to visit. I am a little late getting back to everyone this week with all the puppy preparing!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Shelley! We all want to see a lot lore pics with the new sweet sweet puppy... and the damage he'll be doing to some parts of the furniture :))))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...