Sunday, February 16, 2014

2000 Thanks!



Pin It

Happy Sunday to all my friends and lovely readers! I just popped in to send a little "Thank You!" note to my Pinterest followers. Yup, I've reached 2000 followers and I've never been more addicted to pinning... It's (very) time consuming, but also fascinating - and a place to meet new people of incredible taste! 
So let's see what I've been pinning lately - and for anyone who is interested in discovering new ideas and spaces, you can FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST anytime :) Thank you once more <3











6 comments:

  1. sweet post, following you at pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Meeha yo también soy adicta a pinterest .. Felicidades por todos sus seguidores y que tenga un bendecido domingo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pinterest boards! Congrats..that's a lot of followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2000 followers!? that's incredible and definitely worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Meehameeha I just follow you on pinterest because I admire the fine work and your pins are just full of joy, brightness and great work.
    greetings from Spain
    Plus Reformas

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...