Monday, August 6, 2012

Free Printable: Summer Gift Tags


Pin It



Hello, everyone! My trip to the seaside keeps inspiring me to do little summery projects. I've been playing with watercolors for a while and I came up with an entire gift tag line. My designs celebrate sweet memories from the summer vacation. I went with indigo straw umbrellas on turquoise and red lollipops on a light aqua background. After a while, I also drew a yellow tag for each of the designs.







I'm offering these little summery gift tags, hoping that they will bring you joy. You may choose the one you desire: the folded card, the round tag or the classical shape. Each of these have got plenty of space to write down the name of the happy recipient (well, maybe except the blue round ones, which are just for show).






Feel free to get it from here. Click on the "arrow" icon from the bottom right corner in order to download the .pdf file. Be patient, the file is quite big and it may take a few minutes to download completely! If for any reason it doesn't work, click here: https://www.box.com/s/063af59a6fadffcd4fd6  


If you have any questions, just let me know. This printable is provided for personal, non-commercial use only. Enjoy!

A million thanks to Christina's Adventures and Petite Hermine for featuring the free printable summer gift tags!

31 comments:

  1. beautiful tags! :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am crazy about watercolors right now and this was my first project :)

      Delete
  2. simply lovely! thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie, I hope you will use them, maybe :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Khadija, it's my first watercolor project after... 30 years :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so in awe of you! Everytime I click on something totally amazing on a link party it always seems to lead back to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela, you're spoiling me! If you're reading this, I've noticed your blogger account is hidden. Do you have a blog that I could visit, maybe? 'Cause I'm really looking forward to returning the visit :)

      Delete
    2. So cute and unique Meeha! As always, love seeing what you come up with, thanks for sharing with us at tip toe!

      Delete
  5. those lollipop ones are soooo darling! thanks for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Andie, please notice there are three different kinds of lollipops :)

      Delete
  6. ooo super cute, thanks for sharing! I came over from Someday crafts. I've opened up my successful food party to crafts this week, would love for you to stop by! http://www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your efforts. :) You have to love it when a simple holiday trip keeps on inspiring long after it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute tags!! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betsy, I'm happy that you like them :)

      Delete
  9. Your ideas are interesting and could make a better use for Send gifts to Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tags!! They are SUPER cute!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for making time to visit, Christine!

      Delete
  11. I love that you shared the printable! Thanks for linking to the first every craft link at Tasteful Tuesdays! Hope you come back again this week and show off your stuff! Party Opens tonight at 8:30. http://www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute tags - and very well wrapped presents with the wool - love it!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tank you so much for making time to visit, Amy!

      Delete
  14. These are awesome! Thank you for sharing at our
    Pinteresting Party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely tags..I hope i will use it when making Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they look better in reality and I will be so happy if you get to use them :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...