Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love at first sight



Her name is Bombitza (= Little bomb). I saw her a couple of years ago in my friend's living room and fell in love, instantly! And now, I got her as a present, when my friend redecorated his living room. Thank you, Cristi!
She is perfect in every way! I wrapped up a mini photo-shooting, because she goes well with everything in the house. Please admire her blue curves on the side table, near the couch:



She is perfect for my plum accent wall in the bedroom:



And might I add she looks stunning on the kitchen counter, by the sink:



Naturally, her splendor speaks to me from my desk in the study:



And even on the piano, why not:


11 comments:

  1. multumesc si eu pentru vizita! :) si tu ai o casuta superba si plina de veselie si culoare! si pisicute...frumos frumos!
    anul asta o sa fac doar cateva martisoare..si da..n'am mai postat pe blogul meu intrucat puneam pe facebook...cred ca o sa ma reapuc de postat la primavara..

    o zi plina de culoare iti doresc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miau! Merci la fel :)
      PS: posteaza si pe blog, ca nu te costa si nu are ce sa-ti strice :)

      Delete
  2. I love that you photographed this lamp in every room! I completely understand loving a lamp that much!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you on GFC now!
    Tera - http://www.eccentricleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you'll find it interesting!
    http://dosfamily.com/2011/01/lace-lamp/
    I've eaten my heart out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got so angry w/t the things they made me do to post the comment, that I forgot to tell you that I simply love your new lamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and sorry for your trials and tribulations :(

      Delete
  5. Cute lamp and very versatile, where is it living now??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sleeps in my bedroom, by the violet-plum wall... :)

      Delete
  6. Holy Crap! Is that your wallpaper with the bicycle? It's amazing! I want!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...