Friday, January 6, 2012

Pink kitchen inspiration


Remember my pink kitchen with begonia post? There's nothing more refreshing than a happy color punch in the kitchen, to brake the winter blues! So I gathered up some more pink kitchens for you.
You may go with a strong tint, like I did...

























You can take a leap into the future, like Karim Rashid does whenever he puts his genius to work...


Or you can choose a more soothing nuance, like this all time favorite Swedish kitchen from one of my favorite bloggers (Jenny from Dos Family)









And if you're hesitating about too much pink and what your man would say, go for just a window.



or paint the door...




or get some subtle accessories...



Anyway, I wish you a happy pink kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...