Wednesday, January 25, 2012

365



Jan 21st: Unfinished Christmas project, as you can see from the color scheme. Never mind, I've just started making some pillow cases, as you could see here yesterday.



Jan 22nd: The VW Golf with the "Pink Floyd" inscription! I finally got it! For those of you who don't get my excitement, sometime in the 80s VW released four personalized rock'n'roll cars: Pink Floyd, Europe, Scorpions and Bon Jovi. I cannot imagine what were they thinking when picking this distorted rock band assortment.



Jan 23rd: The mini scare-crow in my tiny balcony is still wickedly awesome, even in winter time. She sits in the fern branches, offering the sight of a splendid hooked nose and the bluest hat a mini scare-crow could hope for.



Jan 24th: Splendid day. Took a walk to the frozen lake. Watched the reed dance in the warm wind.



Jan 25: Shooting session in the entryway. If you want to study it closer, please visit here!

Click here to see all my 365 project posts :)

2 comments:

  1. That yellow entryway is absolute perfection. Going up to stare at it again.
    ; )
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I promise to make a whole post very soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...