Dear friends, here is a little gift for those of you in need of a breath of fresh air (and free gift tags). I'm sharing some care-free tags for some last minute casual gift wrapping. If you're overwhelmed by the invasion of free gift tags featuring cute Christmas trees, Santa, Rudolf and so on, or if you need a shift from tradition, you can use my alternative gift tags, based of my own photos from the blog. The tags are free to download here.
My free gift tags are less conventional, but they still fit into the Christmas feel. I've made 10 different designs, each one shaped like a bauble ornament. So basically they can be printed and hung in the Christmas tree, why not?! The tags come in different colors, so they can be assorted to many kids of wrapping paper.
For a neat look, wrap your gifts in solid color paper (or craft paper, I bet it would look terrific!) and hang the bauble gift tags by a piece of yarn in a matching color. I went the extra mile and wrapped my gifts in ombre shades of mint. The vivid colors of the gift tags will stand out from the crowd :)
Or you can go crazy and choose a busy patterned wrapping paper and some neon string. Hang a bunch of gift tags on the same present, instead of just one. It looks like fun!
If you're curious to discover from which of my blog posts I've taken the photos, take a peak here:
1. Orange and purple flowers from the Autumn Flower Ball tutorial
2. The inside of a crystal Chalk Paint Vase
3. The inside of a blue vase from my Sand, Sea and Sky shooting
4. Apple shaped gravel from What To Do?
5. Red peony petals from Don't Play With Your Food
6. A snowflake made of mini pegs in Winter Valentine
7. Hyacinth bulbs from How To Force Bulbs For Winter
8. Painted toothpics in the process of making Mad Hatter Cupcake Toppers
9. 3. The inside of a yellow vase, also from my Sand, Sea and Sky shooting
10. A snowflake of paper boats from my Origami Garland
If you have any questions, just let me know. This printable is provided for personal, non-commercial use only. Enjoy!
Linking up to these lovely parties.
And some of them require a backlink in the actual post, so here they are:
http://adiamondinthestuff.blogspot.ro/ http://www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/ http://www.blackberryvine.blogspot.ro/ http://www.cedarhill-ranch.com/ http://diycraftyprojects.com
http://www.sew-much-ado.com/ http://www.elizabethandco.blogspot.ro/ http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.ro/
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.ro/ http://thefrugalgirls.com/ http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.ro http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com http://www.craft-o-maniac.com/ http://www.bystephanielynn.com/ http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/ http://makingtheworldcuter.com/ http://betweennapsontheporch.net/ http://www.delineateyourdwelling.com