Monday, July 30, 2012

The Sand, The Sea And The Sky


Pin It

Let me say it in French, because it sounds so much better: "Le sable, la mer et le ciel". Two neighborly shades of electric blue and a honey gold. The color scheme from my recent trip to the seaside, which is still haunting my mind every time I have to actually work (in order to make more money for me to spend at the sea side again, I keep telling myself). So I've been playing with these little vases which remind me of the soothing embrace of sand, sea and sky in one perfect moment.












I'm in love with their inner beauty and their outer patterns. The first blue vase has got thick wavy stripes, hence the sea. The other blue vase displays a happy net of clear bubbles, so it makes for a summer rain from the sky. And the honey one, with the thin lines, is a perfectly neat sandy beach. Look inside them and you will submerge into the story.





10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha ha! Thank you so much, Ana, I love your power of imagination :)

      Delete
  2. This color scheme is so calming, and definitely reminds me of the beach! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maddie, I'll do anything to bring the beach home...

      Delete
  3. Beautiful vases! I love to find so much beauty in simple objects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's great (but rare) to have friends who appreciate the simple beauty :)

      Delete
  4. Iertat să fiu, n-am trecut, şi rău am făcut, de mult pe aici ...
    Timpurile, nu timpul, sunt, încercând să eschivez, vinonvate!
    Mulţumesc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc mult pentru vizita, Doru! Te rog sa vii numai din placere, daca ai timp si chef, si niciodata din obligatie :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...