As I was saying in my latest 365 post, things have been hectic at work (including on Saturday) and I finished last week with a 16 hr sleep. All this time, the thing that kept me going was the fact that... I had been given the Versatile Blogger award J
Oh, YES! Happy happy joy joy!
Lovely Jutta from Organized LivingSolutions loved my posts and she awarded me The Versatile Blogger, even if I am quite a newbie when it comes to blogging. Thank you, Jutta, it comes as a wonderful surprise that you chose to pass the award to me! I take it as a great compliment, coming from the creative author of the delicate Shell Spoons, the mind-blowing Easter Plates (now this one really blew me off) or the Little Angels and so many other amazing projects. Hugs!
In consequence, I have to share seven things about myself and to nominate 15 blogs I’m passing the Versatile Blogger award to.
Let’s talk about myself:
1. I’m a LEO.
2. First, I took Science in college, 12 hrs of Math and Physics every week. Than I shifted and graduated from Law School with honors (and now you can see that I am a Leo, always bragging). And for the last 8 years I’ve been working as a full-time copy writer in an advertising agency.
3. I bought my first camera ever on the 20th of January 2012, in order to take pics for this blog.
4. I love words, shoes and optical illusions (in that order, although I’m not sure if I shoud dedicate a separate chapter to shoes…)
5. I hate milk skin. Arrgh! Even the thought of it upsets my stomach (@#%!?)
6. I am a manic-depressive, hence the constant changes in my home décor.
7. I am still in denial about receiving this award (it’s unbelievable, right?!) and I am facing a real challenge in passing it on to 15 other blogs. So without any further delay, I would like to give the award to those of you that I admire: