Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tranquility



                                                              For oft, when on my couch I lie
                                                              In vacant or in pensive mood,
                                                              They flash upon that inward eye
                                                              Which is the bliss of solitude;
                                                              And then my heart with pleasure fills,
                                                              And dances with the daffodils.

2 comments:

  1. Owow, those floors!!! Gorgeous space, so minimal and cozy...perfect for lounging about as your lover plays some tunes on the piano! Love this!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you'll be back to visit sometime!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie! The gorgeous herringbone floor came with the flat (since 1983). Lucky me! You can count on me, I'm eager to visit your sweet blog again :) and again :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...