The sweetest things in life are... friends! My new life as a blogger finally let me share my passion for decorating and playing with my little home. But more than that, blogging blessed me with amazing friends from all the corners of the world. Like my sweet, positive and unstoppable creative Ana from Carpe Diem, who passed on to me the Liebster Award. Thank you, Ana, I'm taking the opportunity to invite all my readers to see your cool giant squid pillow and the lovely yellow letters that you've just made this spring!
This award comes with a price. I have to answer Ana's questions below:
1. Do you prefer the region you live in or would you like to move somewhere else? I live in Romania, the country is amazingly beautiful but the climate has radically changed in the last 10 years. I dream of living somewhere warmer, but the truth is that I am really comfortable in my own town, anyway :)
2. Do you live in urban or rural area? What do you prefer? I live in the heart of a big city, I like it very much because I'm close to the theater, the opera, the shops and restaurants and coffee shops that I like. Of course, when summer comes, I start dreaming of retiring 15 km away, in the peaceful country side!
3. Do you live in a house or a flat? What do you prefer? I have a flat, which is fine for my needs. A house would be great, but there's always repairing to be done, to the attic or to the basement and I don't have the energy for that (and no kids, yet).
4. Are you an outdoor type? It depends! On one hand I am very lazy and not sporty at all. On the other hand, when summer starts, you never catch me at home, because I love nature, air, sun and I always want to enjoy the outdoor as much as I can.
5. Mountains or sea, why? The sea, because it is magical. It helps me calm down and listen to myself.
6. Book or TV? A book, definitely! I'm an avid reader, just like my mom. I haven't had a TV for the last 9 years, it's great for my mental health and ear pollution :)
7. Would you like to grow your own food? Yes, please! I am fortunate enough to have a retired father who has his own little vegetable garden and orchard.
8. Poetry or prose? Both, depending on my mood. To share a little secret, all my poetry books are tucked away in my bedroom - I am very selfish and don't wanna even show them to anyone else.
9. Having kids is .... on my To Do list!
10. Cleaning or crafting :)? Ooops. Cleaning (with a little obsession, followed by long periods of indolence) and then crafting until midnight!
11. I plan to ... write a book on how to decorate your first home :D
The Liebster award goes to...
Congratulations, dear friends! I don't know if you've already received this award, but I'd like to know more about you, so here are my 11 question for you:
1. A good book or a lovely movie?
2. A walk under the sun or a lazy Sunday indoors?
3. Creative chaos or streamlined order?
4. Red or blue?
5. A big splurge or wise savings?
6. Spring or autumn?
7. Pastels or bold colors?
8. Handmade or branded?
9. Salty or sweet?
10. Talking out or just observing?
11. Make-up or all natural?