Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dear Santa



Pin It

Dear Santa, I've been a very good girl this year, blogging every week, taking pics around the house and on holidays and reaching out for the first time in my life. Since you already know everything, my traditional Christmas inspiration in red and white is no mystery to you. I thought I'd make things even easier for you, so I narrowed down my list to a few items that would be right up my alley:
1. Tribal rug from Carpetview    2. La Versha Chair from Anthropologie   3. Michael Kors draped dress from Stylebop   4. Fox notecard from Ink & Wit   5. Outdoor Garden Bell from ivgStores   6. Diana desk lamp from Delightfull   7. Red Espresso Machine from ivgStores   and 8. Spring Scale also from ivgStores

17 comments:

  1. hope santa grants your wishes!!! especially that red dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear santa, go ahead and bring me one of everything on the list as well : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please, Santa, Christine deserves these lovely gifts even more than me!

      Delete
  3. Ooo! Everyone should have a lovely espresso/cappucino machine like that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope that Santa also gives me a book on how to restrain myself from too much espresso, once I get the machine!

      Delete

  4. Meeha
    dear santa, ohhhh i should have a red dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhh lots of sexy reds! I love the desk lamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meream, thank you for visiting - the red desk lamp actually inpired me to make this post!

      Delete
  6. So much nice you want for Christmas :)
    I just love the red dress!
    And the carpet, absolutely perfect;)

    Janne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janne, red Christmas like you said ;) Where is your wonderful carpet?

      Delete
    2. I have carpet under the table in the living room (the other half of the living room) ... Has not shown pictures of it yet. Will make a post about it soon;)

      Delete
  7. red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress red dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like reds too! :) Adorable and smashing (can you say that?) dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you are so right, I think this is a smashing red dress :))

      Delete
  9. The chair,the chair! Santa loose your way ans bring the red chair in Tulimami's house! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, Santa, I give up the chair, leave it in Tulimami's house :))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...