Sunday, March 18, 2012

365

Another week has passed and I feel like I've completely lost track of time. I've had a hectic week at work (including Saturday) and today I've slept for 14 hrs and wondered around the house like a zombie. I hope next week will be a little more gentle on my nerves :D


March 9th: Have you seen the ninja cat on YouTube? Of course you did :) Well, I'm playing Ninja Cats with  Anais and Junior in perfect synchronization.



March 10th: Lovely geometric pattern, textured with snow for my personal delight! 



   
March 11th: Wonderful groovy ad on the gas station sliding doors. I went to wash my car and the minute I left the station - heavy rain started! But I didn't even frown - it's Murphy's law all over again...



March 12th: Spring is almost here. Stalking at the fence, I spy a colorful assortment of blankets and rugs.



March 13th: The most beautiful pendant lamp and its retro fun shadows on the wall. 



March 14: Bathroom indulgence. I just discovered "Crystallize" in my editing options and went nuts with it. 



March 15th: Not coming come from work, as I should have been, but running from a client to the printing shop (told you, busy busy week). In the park, rock solid snow on one side and last year's rusty leaves on the other side.
Pin It

Click here to see all my 365 project posts :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish we had gotten some snow in March. We have been having 80 degree temperatures this past week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, last week I had a nervous breakdown because of the cold weather and grey sky. The warm weather keeps me happy :)

      Delete
  2. i love that pic of your kitties! they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andie Jaye! Not one day goes by without one of my cats forcing me to burst out laughing :))))

      Delete
  3. Okay I hadn't seen that ninja cat, but it was pretty funny!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anita, I find the ninja cat hilarious! Imagine playing the game with two cats in symmetry :))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...