Thursday, February 9, 2012

365

All I can say about this past week is: 60 cm of snow and still counting. YAY!


February 2nd: My first phalaenopsis bloom this year. Isn't she preciously voracious!



February 3rd: Friday night rock gig with Alternosfera. That's it, I'm in love with the drummer. Heeeelp!



February 4th: Last minute shot at 11.54 PM. One of the angels in my house. I saw a similar pic on Flickr and thought "That's a great idea!" Also, I must do a post on the pretty little angels hidden in my home.



February 5th: It had been snowing continuously for three days. Peek through the fence into the court of the Armenian church. Built in 1356. On my street.



February 6th: Another last minute shot. Snowy days are not good for me. Too cold to take shots outside. Too beautiful outside to take shots inside!



February 7th: Another kick from Flickr, where I saw this beautiful pic of someone's dishes. Hey, wait a minute! I've got tons of pictures of my clean dishes and I love them all!



February 8th: My "cowcat" Anais is lurking by the kitchen window, hoping to catch down a pigeon...



February 9th: Snow again! You can't see the bench's legs anymore :)) And that's it, folks!

Click here to see all my 365 project posts :)

4 comments:

  1. 5 februarie si 9 februarie imi plac...!
    multumesc si eu de vizita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am partial to drummers as well! I am now following back, thanks for visiting my blog! Your style is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thank you! (oh, those drummers...)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...