Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer Cool


Pin It

Nothing like the cool shades of dark purple and turquoise to turn off the heat of this glorious summer! Except... being awarded the "COOL BLOG" by the grace of my lovely friend Jutta from Organized Living Solutions! It's a great compliment, coming from the talented creator of forest creatures, stylish versatile clothing and owner of a beautiful house. Thank you, Jutta!


I am passing the award onto five new friends. Each of their blogs has got that little something special, that goes straight to my heart, making my heart smile:

10 comments:

  1. oooooh....what am i to say now???? thank you sooooooooooooo much !!! you just made my day!!!!
    you truly deserve the award and im thrilled to also accept it from you!
    congratulations and have a great great weekend!!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to pass it onto to you, Peli! Xoxo!

      Delete
  2. big smiles :). Can you see it :). Thanks Meeha! I'm sharing this on my Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful surprise,thank you dear !I was thinking I should write in english too and now I'm sure because you are one of my favourite blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, writing in English opens your blog to more people, but thanks to Google translate I really don't mind other language at all...

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! You made me so happy! I have a special tab for awards in my blog, come and check it if you want!
    http://myhobbiesplace.blogspot.gr/p/awards_26.html
    I'm going to make a special post too! Should I also pass the award to 5 more??
    Angeliki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Angeliki, please pass it forward to other 5 cool amazing bloggers!

      Delete
  5. Hello dear, thanks a lot for this lovely surprise..so sweet of you..in severe hot these days,this Cool award will be so relaxing for me :) hehe..
    Thanks again my friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...